Arnolfini are seeking to recruit an Operations Assistant who will assist the Buildings and Operations Manager in the day-to-day running and maintenance of the Arnolfini building and Health & Safety of staff and visitors.
The post is offered at £19,425 pro rata per annum. Hours of work will be 20 hours per week, variable shifts over 7 days to include early mornings, evenings and weekends.
For further information on this post download the job description here.
To apply, please send a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Arnolfini is actively working towards equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all backgrounds. We would appreciate it if you would complete and return the equal opportunities monitoring form found at the end of the application form.
Closing date: 6pm on Friday 20 January 2017.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 26 January 2017.
Arnolfini recognises the vital contribution made by its volunteers in helping to fulfil the aims and objectives of the organisation, working to enhance the overall experience of visitors.
We are currently looking to recruit Visitor Experience Volunteers to support our Visitor Experience team in welcoming a diverse range of people to the exhibitions, offering guidance and information on our inter-disciplinary programme, and sharing Arnolfini’s passion for contemporary art. We are searching for keen and confident individuals who enjoy interacting with visitors, have a positive and accommodating attitude and a strong interest in contemporary art.
Benefits of volunteering at Arnolfini:
- The opportunity to be involved in a leading contemporary art organisation – working alongside like-minded volunteers and staff.
- Valuable work experience within an arts organisation
- References on request and guidance for future career development in the arts
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Bespoke inductions and tours of upcoming exhibitions from our Exhibitions Curator and related exhibitions and visitor engagement training
- Further opportunities to assist with workshops, lead tours and more.
- Opportunities to attend talks and events that take place during the exhibition programme.
- The chance to contribute towards Arnolfini's blog.
- Travel expenses per shift to the maximum £4.00
How to apply:
Please fill in the online form to register your interest; we will get back in touch to arrange an informal telephone conversation.
If you have any questions please email our Volunteer Coordinators Mason Scott Robinson and Lucy Condon at email@example.com
Please checkout the latest issue of our Arnolfini volunteer lead zine Bind.
Artist Development Opportunity
We are currently offering space in-kind to artists seeking space to develop new work. Find out more
Arnolfini is actively working towards equal opportunities.