Programme Assistant (Learning and Participation)
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, friendly and innovative Programme Assistant to join our forward thinking Learning and Participation team. In this hands-on and delivery based role you will be responsible for working with the team to develop activities which allow visitors to enjoy and learn from their experiences at Arnolfini both on and offline, inside and outside of the building.
Please complete the equal opportunities monitoring form found here.
Application deadline: 5pm 11/10/2016
Call for Musicians
Bruce Springsteen, Billy Bragg, Tricky, Suzanne Vega, Moby and Massive Attack. A sense of place has inspired song writers and created iconic portraits describing everywhere from New York to Abergavenny.
Sounding City is a unique project that will create a musical map of Bristol reflecting its diversity and culture. Sounding City is currently touring festivals and collecting anecdotes, reflections and memories from local people to inspire a series of songs for Bristol.
Whether you are an acoustic guitarist, a community choir or make abstract electronica we are looking for musicians to get involved and write a piece of music to perform live on the Harbourside on 25 September 2016.
Want to take part? Find out more
Arnolfini recognises the vital contribution made by its volunteers in helping to fulfil the aims and objectives of the organisation, working to enhance the overall experience of visitors.
We are currently looking to recruit Visitor Experience Volunteers to support the Visitor Experience team in welcoming a diverse range of people to the exhibitions, offering guidance and information on our inter-disciplinary programme, and sharing Arnolfini’s passion for contemporary art. We are searching for keen and confident individuals who enjoy interacting with visitors, have a positive and accommodating attitude and a strong interest in contemporary art.
Benefits of volunteering at Arnolfini:
- The opportunity to be involved in a leading contemporary art organisation – working alongside like-minded volunteers and staff.
- Valuable work experience within an arts organisation
- References on request and guidance for future career development in the arts
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Bespoke inductions and tours of upcoming exhibitions from our Exhibitions Curator and related exhibitions and visitor engagement training
- Further opportunities to assist with workshops, lead tours and more.
- Opportunities to attend talks and events that take place during the exhibition programme.
- Travel expenses per shift to the maximum £4.00
How to apply:
Please fill in the online form to register your interest; we will get back in touch to arrange an informal telephone conversation.
If you have any questions please email our Volunteer Coordinators Mason Scott Robinson and Lucy Condon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please checkout the latest issue of our Arnolfini volunteer lead zine Bind.
Artist Development Opportunity
We are currently offering space in-kind to artists seeking space to develop new work. Find out more
Arnolfini is actively working towards equal opportunities.