As a registered charity we depend on the support and generosity of our supporters to help us grow our innovative programme of exhibitions and events.
For over 50 years Arnolfini has been a meeting place, a catalyst for ideas, and a unique showcase for world class contemporary art and performance. In this time, we have supported now-influential artists early in their careers and have encouraged people of all ages and backgrounds to engage with art. Our membership offers a wide range of benefits for you and your friends, and your contribution will help us to continue in our efforts to make art accessible to all.
Our schemes range from individual membership through to a patrons. Gift memberships are also available as the perfect present for those interested in art, performance, literature and good food.
Individual - £40
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Offers in Arnolfini Bookshop, starting at 10%* off purchases
- Seasonal Offers in the Café Bar**
- 2 for 1 tickets to all Arnolfini events (per member)
- Exclusive invitation to all VIP private exhibition views
- Seasonal offers across Arnolfini's programme
Joint - £65
- Benefits, as for Individual Supporters, but for two people residing at the same address.
Individual - £100 per year
Enjoy all the benefits of standard membership plus:
- VIP invitations to join artists at exclusive artists' suppers***
- Exclusive visits to other galleries and artist studios
- Receive complimentary Arnolfini catalogues every year***
Joint - £145 per year
- Benefits, as for Individual Supporters, for two people residing at the same address.
Corporate Club - from £500 per annum
(Packages of any value can be designed to suit your organisation) Your staff can benefit from:
- Free Access to all Arnolfini Exhibitions
- 10% off Bookshop 10% off Café Bar
- 20% off Arnolfini events Special offers on talks, café bar deals and books
The organisation will benefit from:
- Invite for up to 10 members of staff to attend each VIP preview with their families.
- Accreditation in Arnolfini's quarterly brochure Accreditation on website
- Accreditation on the 'Thank You' panel in the main entrance of the Gallery
- 25% discount on venue hire
If you are interested in becoming a Corporate member please get in touch with Tim Bleszynski, Head of Brand Communications & Development by email or call 0117 917 2337.
Patron - from £2,000 per annum
All individual member benefits plus:
- Double invitation to VIP private views and after-show dinner for you and your guest
- Invites to artist led private view breakfast tours at the Tate galleries in London as part of our membership of Plus Tate
- Accreditation in exhibition catalogues, our web site and Thank You panel in the main entrance of the Gallery
If you are interested in becoming a Patron please get in touch with Tim Bleszynski, Head of Brand Communications & Development by email or call 0117 917 2337.
If you have a student card, you can get free membership, which gives you a fantastic range of benefits:
- £4 cinema tickets on Screenings
- 10% discount in the Bookshop
- 20% discount on all Arnolfini catalogues and research materials
- Discounts on all talks and events (subject to availability)
- Invitation to all Previews
- 10% discount at Arnolfini Café Bar*
*check out online updates for what’s happening, DJ’s special offers at bar etc
All you need to do is show your Student Card at Arnolfini’s Box Office to qualify for your free Student Membership or you can sign up online.
For any questions contact Arnolfini Box Office on 0117 917 2300 / firstname.lastname@example.org
*This cannot be used in addition to other offers or discounts
** All offers and discounts are promoted through our membership bulletins (this offer is only applicable to the card holder + 2 guests and can be redeemed for food and soft drinks only, and does not include alcohol or bar drinks)
*** Advanced booking essential. Places offered on a first come first served basis. Booking is available for up to two artists' suppers per year for the length of your subscription.
**** Includes all catalogues produced by Arnolfini during the year; subject to availability
Arnolfini is delighted to announce the generous support of:
Manuela & Iwan Wirth