Your chance to win an exclusive art-lovers prize, courtesy of Cass Art and Arnolfini.
Cass Art is now open for art in Bristol and, to celebrate, Arnolfini and Cass Art have teamed up to offer you the chance to win an exclusive prize worth over £350.
The prize includes:
- A tour for two of the current gallery exhibitions by artists Josephine Pryde and Willem de Rooij
- A copy of Contemporary Drawing from the 1960s to Now by Katherine Stout from Arnolfini Shop
- An Artograph LED LightPad 30x43cm
- A set of 12 Letraset Tria Pens in grey tones
- A Cass Art A3 Marker Pad
- A set of 6 Staedtler Pigment Liners
The Prize Draw opens Wednesday 10 December 2014 and closes at midnight on Sunday 28th December 2014
To enter, simply enter your details in the form on the Cass Art webpage.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of Arnolfini, Cass Art, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the administration of this competition.
2. There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. There is one prize of a tour for two of the Arnolfini gallery, Bristol including the forthcoming exhibitions Josephine Pryde: These Are Just Things I Say, They Are Not My Opinions and Willem de Rooij. A copy of the book ‘Contemporary Drawing from the 1960s to Now’ by Katherine Stout RRP £18.99. A Drawing Set from Cass Art including an Artograph LED LightPad 30x43cm RRP £260, a set of 12 Letraset Tria Pens in grey tones RRP £54.72, a Cass Art A3 Marker Pad RRP £8.50, a set of 6 Staedtler Pigment Liners RRP £20.70.
6. Travel to Bristol is not included and there are no other expenses included. Tours can be taken from 5th January pending tour guide availability. For Arnolfini opening times visit www.arnolfini.org.uk/visit/visit-us.
7. The Drawing Set will be delivered to the winner (to a UK address only) within 30 days of accepting the prize.
8. All prize elements are subject to availability.
9. On accepting the prize the winner will be asked to confirm their full name, address, phone number and email address. They will also be asked to contact Arnolfini gallery to arrange a suitable date for their guided tour via the email address provided by Cass Art.
10. The tour and Contemporary Drawing book are provided by Arnolfini, 16 Narrow Quay, Bristol BS1 4QA. The Drawing Set is provided by Cass Art and the competition is administered by Cass Art, 66 – 67 Colebrooke Row, London N1 8AB.
11. The Prize Draw opens Wednesday 10 December 2014 and closes at midnight on Sunday 28th December 2014.
12. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random from all entries received. The winner will be contacted by the 1st January 2014 via the email address or telephone number provided on the entry form.
13. The winner must claim their prize by midnight on Sunday 4th January 2014. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within this period, another winner will be drawn at random.
14. By entering this prize draw you will automatically be registered to receive newsletters from Cass Art. You can unsubscribe from the emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email. Cass Art will never share your details with any third parties.