Young Arnolfini are looking for new members.
- Make contemporary art more accessible to young people.
- Invite young people to collaborate and network
- Showcase and constructively develop their own work and the work of other young artists in the city.
- Work collaboratively with artists and arts and cultural organisations.
The group works with arts and cultural organisations and run or take part in workshops with other young people's groups from around the country.
Young Arnolfini work with local, national and international artists. Each member is an artist in their own right and the group put on collaborative exhibitions on a regular basis. The group is made up of photographers, graphic designers, writers, painters, film makers, illustrators and performers.
Young Arnolfini are looking to recruit 7 new members. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven, experimental and ambitious young people who can commit to coming to weekly meetings (Wednesday evenings from 5pm).
If you would like to apply please email us by 12pm on 29th September with the following:
- Your name, age and whether you are at school, college, university or employed.
- 5 words to describe yourself
- If we gave you the Arnolfini, what would you do with it? (please answer in no more than 200 words)
Please send your application to: email@example.com