From Tuesday 24 January to Sunday 9 April 2017 we will be showing archival displays of three key performance pieces which took place at Arnolfini in the 1970s and 80s.
You can view the Performance Archive Display Tuesday - Sunday, 11am - 6pm.
Access to this website
It's important to us that we provide a website that is accessible. We have made every effort to ensure that our site can be easily used by as many people as possible.
Access to our building
We aim to make all visitors welcome. Please download the Arnolfini Access Statement for help planning your visit.
Our building was redeveloped to ensure that physical access within the building was improved for everyone. Our facilities include:
- Lifts access to all floors of Arnolfini.
- Baby changing facilities to make it easier for those with young children.
- Disabled toilets on every floor of the building.
- An induction hearing loop system.
- During exhibitions large print exhibition guides are available in the galleries, from the Welcome Desk and in the Reading Room or can be download from this page.
- During exhibitions transcripts and large print transcripts are available for all audio pieces in the galleries and from the Welcome Desk.
- Disabled parking spaces directly outside the main entrance (accessed via Farr’s Lane. If you don’t have an assistant, please phone ahead to get the barrier lifted). These spaces require a parking permit which can be collected from the front desk on arrival and are issued on a first come first served basis.
- A wheelchair available for use inside the building.
- We are very happy to welcome Guide and Assistance Dogs
If you have any concerns about access issues, please ring us and we will do our best to help. You can contact our Visitor Experience Team on 0117 917 2300.