Access to this website
It's important to us that we provide a website that is accessible. We have made every effort to ensure that our site can be easily used by as many people as possible.
Access to our building
We aim to make all visitors welcome. Please download the Arnolfini Access Statement for help planning your visit.
Our building was redeveloped to ensure that physical access within the building was improved for everyone. Our facilities include:
- Lifts access to all floors of Arnolfini.
- Baby changing facilities to make it easier for those with young children.
- Disabled toilets on every floor of the building.
- An induction hearing loop system.
- Large print exhibition guides are available in the galleries, from the front desk and in the Reading Room or can be download here.
- Transcripts and large print transcripts are available for all audio pieces in the galleries and from the front desk.
- Disabled parking spaces directly outside the main entrance (accessed via Farr’s Lane. If you don’t have an assistant, please phone ahead to get the barrier lifted). These spaces require a parking permit which can be collected from the front desk on arrival and are issued on a first come first served basis.
- A wheelchair available for use inside the building.
- We are very happy to welcome Guide and Assistance Dogs
An audio-described introduction providing a usefulguide to Arnolfini with detailed descriptions of distinctive architecture and other features and information about services for blind and partially sighted people is available here.
Audio descriptions for our current exhibition, Daphne Wright Emotional Archaeology, are available. Please click on the gallery below to download a spoken description or speak to one of our Visitor Experience Assistants at the Welcome Desk on arrival to hire a device for your visit.
Or on our soundcloud
If you have any concerns about access issues, please ring us and we will do our best to help. You can contact our Visitor Experience Team on 0117 917 2300.