Arnolfini is located on Narrow Quay, between the harbourside and Prince Street.From the south, cross the swing bridge on Prince Street. From the north or centre of the city, walk along the quayside leading The Centre. Bristol Legible City blue signposts sign Arnolfini from all directions.
By Public Transport
Arnolfini is a 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station. A taxi rank can be found outside the station.
Most city centre bus services stop within walking distance of Arnolfini. The nearest stops are at The Centre and Queen Square.
Marlborough Street Bus Station is 15 mins walk away.
For more information on trains call +44(0)8457 484950
For more information on buses call +44(0)117 955 3231 or +44(0)870 6082608
Once you reach the centre of Bristol, you can reach Arnolfini by following the brown tourism signs.
Directions from M32
- Take M32 (exit 19 from M4) to the end of the motorway.
- At main traffic lights turn right towards city centre.
- At large roundabout, take 1st exit onto Haymarket (leads into Rupert St).
- Keep to the left and go through three sets of lights. You will come to The Centre. Keep in the left lane and filter left onto Baldwin Street.
- Take 2nd right onto Queen Charlotte Street then 1st left.
- At river turn right ( onto a cobbled street).
- At the end take the 2nd exit off the mini roundabout onto The Grove.
- There is a long stay car park on your left. Other parking options are listed below.
- Arnolfini is opposite you at the end of The Grove. The main entrance to Arnolfini faces the water.
- Long stay car park on The Grove, off Prince Street. Good evening rates.
- NCP multi-storey car park next door to Jury's Hotel on Prince Street, close to Arnolfini, but expensive.
- Short stay car park at the old Industrial Museum on the other side of the swingbridge. From The Grove, turn left at lights and take first right after the bridge.
- Metered street parking is available on Wapping Wharf and at Queens Square.
- We have two parking spaces outside Arnolfini for disabled drivers or passengers only. These spaces require a parking permit which can be collected from the front desk on arrival and are issued on a first come first served basis.
Number 07 Boats run timetabled ferries around the Bristol harbourside. FFI and a timetable see the website.